At Spinal Injuries Australia (formerly the Spinal Injuries Association), we believe in rebuilding lives, promoting independence and preventing injuries. As a leading organisation for people with a spinal injury, including people with the late effects of polio, and people with Transverse Myelitis, we provide a range of high-quality services to empower our members and clients in their homes, at the workplace or in the community. Read more about us….
Welcome to Spinal Injuries Australia
- Sexual Health & Intimate Relationships Seminar – 28 February 2015
- Introducing… our 2015 Health Seminar Series!
- Book your tickets today for the 10th Anniversary Classic Wallabies Lunch!
- Brisbane City Council Bus Stops Equivalent Access Proposals
- Media Statement – International Day of People with Disability