Spinal Life Australia has partnered with Coloplast to provide a range of initiatives to promote effective continence care and support services to improve health and wellbeing.
Coloplast’s Clinical Nurse Consultant Irene Kemp will be visiting our Brisbane office on Tuesday 21 July for one-on-one, private consultations.
This is your opportunity to ask questions and receive face-to-face support in a range of areas including:
- Teaching and training in the use of intermittent catheters (for bladder emptying issues) and Peristeen transanal irrigation (for bowel incontinence and constipation);
- Product demonstrations and sampling for intermittent catheters, bags and sheaths/ condom drainage;
- Health and lifestyle education including prevention and management of infections, and maintaining bladder health and routine when working/ travelling/engaging in leisure activity;
- Pre-planning/ review support for NDIS participants using intermittent catheters, indwelling devices, sheaths, drainage bags and/ or bowel products; and
- Review of sheaths (external condom drainage) and drainage bags.
Date: Tuesday 21 July 2020
Time: Appointments available between 9am – 5pm
Location: Spinal Life Australia, 109 Logan Road, Woolloongabba
RSVP: Request an appointment by clicking here.
If you can’t attend in person, free telehealth clinics are also available by calling 1800 316 649.
You can read more about our partnership with Coloplast here.