A career at Spinal Life Australia is one full of purpose and passion.
Whether you’re working directly with our customers in the community, or are in a vital office role, you’ll be joining a team of passionate professionals committed to empowering the lives of people with a disability and creating a more accessible and equitable Australia.
A career at Spinal Life offers you rewarding experiences, opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. We foster an innovative and caring culture that is cemented in our values of innovation, authenticity, honesty, and collaboration.
We are Spinal Life Australia: a team of health care workers, activists, researchers, volunteers and friends all committed to changing the way disability is seen and creating a fairer Australia.
You know you can have a meaningful impact in the lives of many. We recognise this because we feel the same way. Let’s make a difference together.
Personal Support Worker roles
Corporate and Allied Health roles
- Generous Salary Packaging options
- Above award leave entitlements
- Access to discounted services including, Physiotherapy, Private Health Insurance, Superannuation and Banking
- Employee Assistance Program
Living the Spinal Life Way
At our core, we’re on a mission to enable those living with a disability to live an accessible, equitable and empowered life. To support this mission, we developed the ‘Spinal Life Way’, a set of guiding principles that drives how we show up and do the work worth doing.
Live a values based approach
- What it means: we put our customers first and make a positive difference through purposeful connection.
Have a future innovation focus
- What it means: we always look for a better way to do things and are willing and confident to share ideas.
Always communicate authentically and honestly
- What it means: we genuinely listen and have meaningful conversations that lead to outcomes.
Improve practice and systems to consistently enhance the customer experience
- What it means: we collaborate with individuals, your team, and experts to deliver the best possible outcomes for our customers.
Be responsive and adaptable to opportunity
- What it means: we embrace change and make continuous improvements that benefit our customers and community.