Anyone is welcome to become a member of Spinal Life Australia.
Becoming a Spinal Life member is free and by joining our community, you can make the most of:
- Friendly faces – a Peer Support team who offer advice, mentorship and guidance
- Individual advocacy assistance – free advice and assistance to help you navigate any challenges
- Networking – a chance to connect with others in your community through catch-ups and events
- High quality, timely advice – about My Aged Care, the NDIS and other important topics relevant to you
- Research – opportunities to take part in key projects, through our partnerships with leading researchers
- Volunteering opportunities – to teach school children about safety, or support others with spinal cord damage
- Helping set our course – have an active voice, with members views and feedback truly valued
- Best rates on specialist services – like our advanced neurological rehabilitation physiotherapist in Brisbane and surrounds
- Discounted equipment hire – 10% off at Think Mobility in Queensland by quoting your member number when booking
Under our Constitution, members are invited to the Annual General Meeting each year to have a say in our future direction.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or 1300 774 625 – we’d love to hear from you!