Membership with Spinal Life Australia
Anyone is welcome to become a member of Spinal Life Australia.
Becoming a Spinal Life member is free and by joining our community, you can make the most of:
- Friendly faces – a Peer Support team who offer advice, mentorship and guidance on an individual basis
- Individual advocacy assistance – free advice and assistance to help you navigate any challenges
- Networking – a chance to connect with others in your community through catch-ups and events
- High quality, timely advice – about My Aged Care, the NDIS, NIISQ and other important topics relevant to you
- Research – opportunities to take part in key projects, through our partnerships with leading researchers
- Brief paid employment opportunities – We sometimes provide the opportunities with partner organisations for short-term employment opportunities – these are offered to members first.
- Volunteering opportunities – from product design and testing to trialling new technology and office based activities
- Helping set our course – have an active voice, with members views and feedback truly valued
- Free access to The Advocate Magazine – as a member you’ll receive printed copies of The Advocate throughout the year
Under our Constitution, members are invited to vote for directors at the Annual General Meeting each year to have a say in our future direction.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 774 625 – we’d love to hear from you!