Our Assistive Technology and Home Automation team will research suitable state-of-the-art technology for your home or workplace to help simplify your daily life.
We offer tailored demonstrations and trials of assistive technology solutions to help you make an informed decision.
During your session, our Assistive Technology Mentor or Occupational Therapist will work with you one on one, providing impartial information and guidance about assistive technologies available.
This can include:
- Height adjustable benches, overhead cupboards and a variety of accessible storage solutions
- Height adjustable computer desks for various devices with multiple set-up options
- Ceiling track hoist for transfers as required
- Control systems for blinds, lamps and other technology such as televisions
- Powered wheelchair set-ups to control the environment in the room using a console on your chair
- Other simple low-cost items to make life easier.
- At our Healthy Living Centres in Brisbane
- At your home in select locations
- Telehealth if applicable