If you have a suggestion, compliment or complaint we want to hear from you.
By sharing your valuable feedback, you can help us to review and improve our services.
You can provide feedback:
- by completing the form below
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- in writing to PO Box 5651, West End QLD 4101
- in person at any of our offices
- by calling 1300 774 625 and speaking with our Feedback and Compliance Manager
Throughout the process, you have the right to access an advocate to support you, who may be a family member, friend or agency representative. If you would like help finding an advocate, please contact us. Where possible, you will be informed of any outcomes in response to your feedback.
Click here to read our full Feedback and Complaints Policy, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions on 1300 774 625.
You can also submit feedback directly to the agency responsible for your funding program:
- NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission – 1800 035 544 or ndiscommission.gov.au
- Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission (for Veterans’ Home Care and Commonwealth Home Support Programme) – 1800 951 822 or agedcarequality.gov.au
- National Injury Insurance Scheme Queensland – 1300 607 566 or niis.qld.gov.au
Our Whistleblower Policy
At Spinal Life, we are committed to ensuring that our directors, employees, volunteers, students and contractors observe the highest standards of behaviour, ethics and integrity. Click here to read our full Whistleblower Policy.
To confidentially report undesirable behaviours such as unethical, unlawful, fraudulent activity or other related misconduct involving Spinal Life, we encourage you to call our independent Whistleblower Reporting service provider, Your Call.
You can make a report (quoting our organisation ID: Spinal) by calling Your Call on 1300 790 228 Monday to Friday, 9am – 12am AEST, excluding public holidays. You can also make a report 24/7 online at yourcall.com.au/report.