We understand acquiring Spinal Cord Damage is a life-changing experience. It’s something that affects every part of life from the physical to the mental, social, and economic, with the journey back to independence often being a challenging one. That’s why we have a Peer Support team. A group of passionate individuals who have lived experience with a Spinal Cord Injury and are there to support you and your family.
- Understand and manage your Spinal Cord Injury/Damage
- Through 1:1 appointments or family peer support sessions
- Learn new ways to adapt and problem solve
- Identify vocational and career opportunities
- Discover various opportunities for social and sporting connections and physical fitness activities
- Learn how to reduce risk and improve safety and wellbeing
We provide practical, non-clinical and non-judgmental advice. From managing your mental and physical health, achieving independence, maintaining relationships and more. Our Peer Support team pride themselves on providing honest and helpful advice, with no question being too personal or off limits.
To book a session with one of our Peer Support Officers, just complete the form below.
- Available in Cairns, Brisbane, Perth
The Queensland Peer Support team
The Western Australian Peer Support team