Thank you for your ongoing support- it’s great to have you as part of our community!
Over the coming months, we will be continuing to build on our advocacy efforts, giving you the chance to speak up, have your say and create long-lasting change.
We will also be providing you with more opportunities to connect with other members and our team, and hear from relevant guest speakers through our regional peer support groups and community events.
Just a reminder, by being a member, you can make the most of:
- Friendly faces – a Peer Support team who offer advice, mentorship and guidance
- Individual advocacy assistance – free advocacy advice and assistance to help you navigate through any challenges you are facing
- Networking – a chance to connect with others in your community through catch-ups, events and activities
- High quality, timely advice – about My Aged Care, the NDIS and other important topics relevant to you
- Research – opportunities to take part in key projects, through our partnerships with leading researchers
- Volunteering opportunities – to teach school children about safety, or support others with spinal cord damage
- Helping set our course – have an active voice, with members views and feedback that is truly valued
- Best rates on specialist services – like our advanced neurological rehabilitation physiotherapist (for Brisbane and surrounds)
- Discounted equipment hire – 10% off at Think Mobility in Queensland by quoting your member number when booking
Under our Constitution, members are invited to the Annual General Meeting each year to have a say in our future direction.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 774 625 – we’d love to hear from you!