We are pleased to bring our member services to Western Australia and work side-by-side with the spinal cord damage community. We work to create peer connections, provide trusted specialist advice and services and be at the forefront of education and advocacy efforts.
Through our services, we’ve helped members find their ‘more’ through one-on-one advocacy to ensure members get the most out of their NDIS plans, assisted them to live more independently, secured funding for much needed home modifications and equipment and worked closely with and on behalf of our members to encourage more accessible and inclusive communities.
We also aim to influence advocacy efforts on a local, state and national scale, urging governments and councils to promote accessible infrastructure and planning and ensure our member’s voices are being heard.
Drawing on decades of experience, we have built a strong network of members across Australia that we support to lead accessible, equitable and empowered lives, across the course of their life.
We encourage anyone from the community to join our growing Spinal Life Australia member community.
As a member, you will be a part of something more, with benefits including:
- Your voice being heard on the issues that matter as we advocate with and for you
- Getting connected and actively involved in an organisation that promotes equality and exclusivity for people with people with spinal cord damage
- Staying informed and participating in latest scientific and community research
- Contributing to the direction of the organisation
- Access to trusted information through your complimentary edition of key member publications like the Advocate and being part of an online community of peers
- Being actively valued through one on one chats with us and others, connecting with other members at community catch ups, special events and more.
If you would like to know more about us or how to become a member, our Member Liason Officer Debbie Nobre is happy to help. Contact her at email@example.com or 0420 985 734.
Our Member Services team are also ready to assist at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 774 625.
Stay up to date and follow us on our Facebook.