We know it can be hard finding a job or returning to work if you have a temporary or permanent physical disability. Our Employment Options program is one of the few services in Australia that finds jobs for people just like you.
Our Triple P program
Employment Options offers you an advantage because its Triple P program will support you through three critical phases:
- Post Placement
We have helped hundreds of people just like you to transition back into employment in in a wide range of industries including horticulture, hospitality, IT, retail, administration, logistics and construction.
How the Triple P program supports you
To prepare you for a job we help with:
- advice on your presentation
- positive outlook training
- evaluations and physical assessments so you know your abilities
- linking you into various allied health services as required
- information on how to access local job search facilities such as computers and the internet
- support to create a professional resume and cover letter
- up to $100 to purchase clothing for interviews
- support to attend relevant training and short courses.
We will help you to find a placement by offering:
- to find unpaid work experience opportunities and/or work trials
- a weekly job placement meeting
- to canvas employers to find the job that is the best fit for you
- a fuel card or Go Card so you can get to work for the first week
We will support you even when you have a job by offering:
- guidance from a support worker so that you have what you need to maintain employment
- someone to liaise with your employer to address any barriers
- the choice of leaving our service after 26 weeks or remaining for ongoing support
- support with workplace assessments and modifications so your workplace meets your needs.
Through the Triple P program we deliver:
- Employment Support Services for people who need long term assistance to maintain employment
- Disability Management Services for people who do not need long term support.
Locations and Hours
South Brisbane employment service area (ESA)
Woolloongabba: Monday – Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
Sunnybank Hills: outreach site as required
Capalaba: outreach site as required
Springwood: Tuesday and Wednesday 8.30am to 5.00pm
Beenleigh: outreach site as required
North Brisbane ESA
Chermside: Wednesday and Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm