Is a physical disability, injury or medical condition affecting your driving ability?
Our driver-trained occupational therapists can help you with all aspects of driving assessments including:
- clinical assessments including off and on-road testing
- feedback to medical practitioners on your fitness to drive
- driving rehabilitation plans to assist with the return to driving, including practical driver training in a modified vehicle if you need it
- access to funding for driver training (VOSS), and the purchase and modification of a vehicle
- advice on when it’s time to stop driving following a diagnosis.
Do you have a disability? Are you struggling with some aspects of your job and career progression?
Our occupational therapists are nationally qualified workplace assessors. At no cost to you or your employer, we will travel state wide to assist you to overcome workplace barriers by:
- assessing your work environment
- researching solutions and submitting reports to access funding.
Practical outcomes may include:
- building modifications
- ergonomic and technical options
- vehicle modifications and equipment solutions
- disability awareness training.
We work across all work sites from light and heavy industrial, to office and outdoor environments.