Spinal Life Australia is a profit-for-purpose organisation, supporting people with spinal cord damage to live the life they wish to lead.
We are seeking Personal Support Workers to join our team across a range of locations in Queensland and Western Australia, with flexible shifts that work around your schedule.
As part of our team, you’ll experience a culture that is built around:
- A supportive team environment where open and honest communication is key
- Professional and personal development with ongoing training and career progression
- Rewards and recognition including salary packaging, health and wellbeing programs, penalty rates and leave entitlements
- Flexibility to maintain your work-life balance and make the most of your day
- Knowing that you are truly making a meaningful impact in your community.
While the positions are casual, you will have regular rosters that allow you to plan your days and weeks ahead, along with the option of picking up extra shifts when available.
Plus, we provide our Personal Support Workers with opportunities to move into a part-time or full-time role within the organisation and continue to grow your career in the disability sector.
To find out more about the role, click on the below link and apply today!