A career at Spinal Life Australia is one full of purpose and passion.
When choosing a career as a Personal Support Worker, you’ll join a team of passionate professionals committed to empowering the lives of people with a disability and creating a more accessible and equitable Australia.
A career at Spinal Life offers you rewarding experiences, opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. We foster an innovative and caring culture that is cemented in our values of innovation, authenticity, honesty, and collaboration.
You’ll also benefit from:
- Professional and personal development with ongoing training and career progression
- Rewards and recognition including salary packaging, health and wellbeing programs, penalty rates and leave entitlements
- Flexibility to maintain your work-life balance and make the most of your day
- A supportive team environment where open and honest communication is key
- Knowing that you are truly making a meaningful impact in your community.
We are Spinal Life Australia: a team of health care workers, activists, researchers, volunteers and friends all committed to changing the way disability is seen and creating a fairer Australia.
You know you can have a meaningful impact in the lives of many. We recognise this because we feel the same way. Let’s make a difference together. Find the right role for you, just click the button below: