Polio Australia’s workshops are aimed at supporting health professionals to better care for polio survivors, who could be experiencing late effects of polio or post-polio syndrome.
Workshops are available Australia-wide and can be booked in person or via Zoom, tailored to various disciplines including GPs, nurses, allied health professionals, aged care workers and more.
- What is post-polio?
- Demystifying late effects of polio and post-polio syndrome
- Clinical presentation and screening
- Variability within the polio population
- The health management team
- Practical strategies and analogies
- Late effects of polio case studies
To enquire about holding a workshop for you and your team, including any applicable fees, please fill in your details below.