Personal Support & Home Care
- Submission about the Transport and Other Legislation (Personalised Transport Reform) Amendment Bill 2017
- Queensland Human Rights Act Parliamentary Inquiry Submission 2016
- Access to Premises Standards Five Year Review 2015
- DSAPT Review 2012 Submission July 2014
- Brisbane City Council Parking Submission July 2014
Policies & Reports
- Feedback and complaints
- Our service promise: information for new clients
- Workplace Gender Equality Agency Public Report 2016-17
Spinal Life Australia’s (formerly Spinal Injuries Australia) Constitution was voted through by members at the 2014 Annual General Meeting, as part of the transition from an Incorporated Association to a Company Limited by Guarantee (CLG).
Please note: the Spinal Injuries Association converted to a Company Limited by Guarantee in March 2014, and was subsequently renamed Spinal Injuries Australia Ltd. We recently changed our name to Spinal Life Australia to better reflect the services that we provide.