Donating to Spinal Life Australia can change the lives of people living with spinal cord damage. Your donation will help us continue to:
- Deliver peer-to-peer support from people with lived experience in spinal cord damage to provide advice, mentorship and guidance
- Connect communities through our member networks to provide
- Provide advocacy support at a local, state and national level to increase equality and accessibility in our communities and the lives of our members
- Supporting research into next-generation advancements in rehabilitation and improving health of people with spinal damage
- Provide services across regional Queensland so people can access services when and where they need them, closer to home. This includes the upcoming Healthy Living Centre in Cairns.
When my NDIS application was initially rejected, I got in touch with the Spinal Life Australia team.
They worked through my application with me, going into much greater detail about exactly what I want to get out of the NDIS to live a more independent and comfortable life.
With their help, I was successful with my application – it’s great knowing there’s a team that supports me when I need them.
Thank you for choosing to donate to Spinal Life Australia.
About 90 people sustain spinal cord injuries in Queensland each year – that’s one person every four days.
Make life mean more for those with spinal cord damage and related physical disability and please give generously.
All donations of $2 or more are tax deductible.
Thank you for your generosity!
Please complete all fields below.