- This event has passed.
Driving Clinic June
June 22 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Our driver-trained occupational therapists can help you with all aspects of driving assessments including:
- Clinical assessments including off and on-road testing
- Feedback to medical practitioners on your fitness to drive
- Driving rehabilitation plans to assist with the return to driving, including practical driver training in a modified vehicle if you need it
- Access to funding for driver training (VOSS), and the purchase and modification of a vehicle
- Advice on when it’s time to stop driving following a diagnosis
We offer sessions on the fourth Wednesday of every month, with each session lasting no longer than two hours. We have a variety of equipment to enable thorough assessment of your driving needs.
Bookings essential – please contact us to book in your spot in June.