We are continuing to monitor the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and prepare for any possible impact on our members, clients, staff and services.
How you can reduce risk
To protect yourself from infection, the World Health Organization recommends to:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitiser
- Maintain at least 1 metre distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Practice good respiratory hygiene, including covering your mouth and nose with your elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze, and disposing of the tissue immediately
- Seek medical advice if you feel unwell
Stay up to date
You can view the latest information and advice from health authorities at:
- The Australian Government’s Department of Health
- The World Health Organization
- The Queensland Spinal Cord Injuries Service
State and Territory-based health departments:
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- South Australia
- Western Australia
You can also call the National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080 or speak with your doctor.
As always, the health and wellbeing of our members, clients, staff and families is our priority.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.