About the Centre
The Spinal Life Healthy Living Centre in Cairns is fully accessible, with facilities and specialist services to support the health and wellbeing of people with spinal cord damage or other physical disabilities.
Whether you’re looking for accessible short-term, transitional or holiday accommodation, specialist personal support and therapy services or access to our Active Gym and Active Hydro Pool for rehabilitation, the Centre is here to support you to live an accessible, equitable and empowered life.
Visit spinalhealthyliving.com.au for more!
Key project supporters
We are incredibly grateful to the following supporters who are directly helping us bring the Healthy Living Centre to life:
- The Australian Government’s Building Better Regions Fund (Infrastructure Projects Stream)
- The Motor Accident Insurance Commission (MAIC)
- The Australian Government’s Department of Industry, Innovation and Science – Regional Jobs and Investment Packages
- Mr George Chapman AO and Mrs Margo Chapman.
- Mr Dean Pradal
How you can help
To help bring this project to life, you can:
- Donate to our Legacy Wall via our Donate page which will be located on the wall in the Centre’s waiting area and will feature your name
- Make a tax-deductible donation
- Become a member of Spinal Life Australia and stay up to date on all the latest information on the Centre