Is a physical disability, injury or medical condition affecting your driving ability?
Our driver-trained occupational therapists can help you with all aspects of driving assessments including:
- Clinical assessments including off and on-road testing
- Feedback to medical practitioners on your fitness to drive
- Driving rehabilitation plans to assist with the return to driving, including practical driver training in a modified vehicle if you need it
- Access to funding for driver training (VOSS), and the purchase and modification of a vehicle
- Advice on when it’s time to stop driving following a diagnosis
To assist our customers in securing a driving assessment as soon as possible we deliver monthly assessments at our Woolloongabba offices.
We offer sessions on the fourth Tuesday of every month, with each session lasting no longer than two hours.
We have a variety of equipment to enable thorough assessment of your driving needs.