Spinal Life Australia’s (formerly Spinal Injuries Australia) Constitution was voted through by members at the 2014 Annual General Meeting, as part of the transition from an Incorporated Association to a Company Limited by Guarantee (CLG).
- Submission about the Transport and Other Legislation (Personalised Transport Reform) Amendment Bill 2017
- Queensland Human Rights Act Parliamentary Inquiry Submission 2016
- Access to Premises Standards Five Year Review 2015
- DSAPT Review 2012 Submission July 2014
- Submission on Consultation Regulation Impact Statement for NIIS 2014
- Brisbane City Council Parking Submission July 2014