Shared experiences, support and advocacy on behalf of people with a spinal cord injury
The Networks are facilitated by volunteers who are members of the Association. The Networks:
- meet regularly in their regions
- enable people to meet their peers for support
- have regular guest speaker presentations
- are the main points of contact for members in the region
- advocate, lobby and engage with the public to promote inclusive communities.
If you would like more information or are interested in joining a network in your area, please contact the Association’s Member Networks Coordinator on email@example.com or (07) 3391 2044.
To see who were the 2010 Inclusive Community Champions in each of the Network regions, please visit this page.